Brian S. Cantor, Attorney-At-Law: Experienced, Personalized Legal Representation
Brian S. Cantor Attorney-At-Law’s practice has grown for more than twenty-five years in Fairfield County due to client referrals. Clients refer their friends, family and colleagues to Brian S. Cantor Attorney-At-Law, Fairfield, CT because he achieves the results they are looking for concerning real estate transactions, elder law needs, wills and probate, personal injury settlements, collections, business formations and civil suits.
Connecticut clients come to Brian S. Cantor Attorney-At-Law because he:
- Makes real estate transactions go through smoothly
- Assists clients with elder law needs
- Drafts wills and trusts
- Administers estates
- Obtains satisfactory personal injury settlements
- Skillfully collects debts
- Represents clients in the purchases and sales of businesses
- Gives advice to businesses of all sizes in formations of limited liability companies, corporations or partnerships
- Resolves disputes with home improvement contractors
- Litigates personal injury and other civil and commercial matters
Brian S. Cantor, Attorney-At-Law Takes His Profession Seriously And Works Diligently For All His Clients.
“People all over Connecticut know how much I care about my clients. I return phone calls promptly and treat my clients with the same respect I would want to be treated with,” – that has always been Attorney Brian S. Cantor‘s motto
Please peruse through this web site to learn more about Brian. S. Cantor, Attorney-At-Law’s practice.